Skip to content
- That the Bible and its Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
- That there is only One True God, revealed in three persons: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity). In the deity of Jesus Christ. As God’s only son, Jesus was both human and divine. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, his miracles, atoning and redeeming death through His blood shed on the cross, His resurrection and ascension, and His future return.
- Though originally good, man willingly fell to sin, ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into our world. Every person can have restored fellowship with God through salvation. We believe in the eternal nature of man’s soul; the saved to the resurrection of life and the lost to damnation.
- In water baptism by immersion after repenting of one’s sins and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation.
- In Holy Communion as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.
- That the baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience following salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service.
- That the initial physical evidence of the baptism in the Holy Spirit is “Speaking in Tongues” as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
- That the Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, and to build up or edify the body of believers — the Church.
- That Divine healing of the sick is a privilege for Christians today and is provided for in Christ’s atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins).